Container Return Program
Return Empty Go Glycol Pros Containers for Partial Credit
If you do not wish to keep your empty 55 gallon drum or 275 gallon tote containers once all glycol has been pumped out, return them to Go Glycol Pros warehouse for a partial credit back to your original method of payment.
- Each 55 gallon drum earns a $20 credit
- Each 275 gallon tote earns a $150 credit
Empty glycol containers returned to Go Glycol Pros for partial credit must meet the following requirements:
- Containers must be clean and undamaged
- Rinse the container out with water, ensuring that the glycol-contaminated water used to rinse is poured into a liquid waste receptacle.
CONTAINER-ONLY RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
- Submit a request for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) form (see next section for submittal instructions)
- After submitting the request, the customer will receive a completed RMA form via email from Go Glycol Pros within 2 – 3 business days
- The completed RMA form must be printed and included with the returned containers or processing delays will occur
- The containers being returned must reach the Go Glycol Pros warehouse within 30 days of the customer receiving the electronic RMA form
- Partial credit will be applied back to the original method of payment within 2-3 business days
RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS
Click here to complete a return material authorization form. RMA requests will be processed within 2-3 business days.
Once processed, the completed, electronic RMA acknowledgement will be emailed to the email address provided on the RMA form submittal.
Please note that an RMA is only a request for return consideration and does not guarantee that credit will be provided. The item must be inspected upon return to our warehouse before credit can be confirmed.
Customer responsible to arrange and pay freight cost when returning any product and or material to Go Glycol Pros facility.
If after inspection, the return is denied, the customer has 30 days to request materials be shipped back to them at their expense. Items left over 30 days will be scrapped.
RECYCLE CONTAINERS LOCALLY
If you do not wish to return the containers to Go Glycol Pros for partial credit, you can recycle the empty containers through most local recycling programs (think: your weekly trash & recycling pick up). Since the pails, drums and totes are made of #2 HDPE plastic, one of the most widely accepted types of plastic, most facilities will accept our containers.