DOWFROST Inhibited Food Grade Propylene Glycol in 275 Gallon Tote
- Physical State: Liquid
- Antifreeze Color: Water White (Colorless)
- Total Weight (in pounds): Between 2437 - 2497 lbs. per tote
- pH of Solution (50% glycol): 9.5-10.5
- Composition (% by Weight):
- Propylene Glycol: 95.5%
- Inhibitors and Water: 4.5%
- Specific Gravity: 1.046-1.056
- Reserve Alkalinity: 9.0 ml
- Applications: HVAC System Freeze, Burst and Corrosion Protection, Snowmelt, Geothermal and Solar Heating
Orders usually ship out within 2 - 3 business days. Once orders have shipped, see the below transit map for estimated delivery dates. If you have a rush order or a firm deadline for delivery, please fill out this request for quote form and a customer service representative will contact you to determine stock availability and delivery timelines. Requests for quotation usually receive a response back within the same business day (unless the request is sent outside of normal business hours).
Special delivery requests can be submitted using the order notes section on the shopping cart page. We cannot guarantee that requests will be met, but a customer service representative will contact you to discuss available options. If you would like to discuss a special request in advance of your order, contact us.
Orders are shipped from our warehouse in Novi, Michigan by one of our preferred freight carriers. Order tracking will be provided via email once your order has shipped.
Estimated Transit Times
Note: Carrier delays are not the responsibility of Go Glycol Pros. Arrivals of up to 1 day before or after the below listed timelines is not unusual and due to unusually high volume and labor shortages across the transportation industry, we have seen greater fluctuations in some cases.
- What concentration of glycol do I need? What is the freeze point or burst point of propylene glycol? Try our Product Selection Calculator.
- How many gallons of glycol do I need to correct or balance my concentration? Try our Concentration Correction Calculator.
- How many containers do I need? What size is best? Try our Container Quantity Calculator.
All items returned to Go Glycol Pros for refund or exchange consideration must meet the following requirements:
- Items must be new, unused and in the original, undamaged packaging
- When returning glycol, the tamper-resistant seal must be intact
RETURN AND EXCHANGE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Submit a request for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) form within 60 days from the date of purchase (see next section for submittal instructions)
Please note that an RMA is only a request for return or exchange consideration and does not guarantee that credit will be provided. The item must be inspected upon return to our warehouse before credit can be confirmed.
2. After submitting the request, the customer will receive a completed RMA form via email from Go Glycol Pros within 2 – 3 business days
3. The completed RMA form must be printed and included in the return package or processing delays will occur
4. The items being returned or exchanged must reach the Go Glycol Pros warehouse within 30 days of the customer receiving the electronic RMA form
Note: All shipping costs and arrangements to ship are the responsibility of sender
Items returned due to customer ordering error or customer order cancellation are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
If the packaging is damaged or the product needs refurbishing, a determination will then be made to potentially increase the restock charge or reject the return in whole.
In the event of items returned due to a Go Glycol Pros error the restocking fee is waived.